First misconception - defeated in early years
1. In the first years after it was created, the Illuminati secret society suffered severe defeats, leading to a state near total destruction when the French Revolution took place, 1789. (1)
Reality: in the first years the illuminati achieved a series of successes that would never be repeated again.
The most important was to be able to direct the script for the French Revolution (2), which included unprecedented use of terror.
The terror agenda (2) was one of the weapons used to achieve three other goals within just a few years:
- forcing christians into an underground existence, like in the first years under the Roman Empire;
- the first attempt of world government, using Napoleon Bonaparte in the Emperor Role;
- pushing that attempt as far as achieving the milestone of an illuminati army entering Moscow, something that they were not able to repeat in the second (Emperor Wilhelm II) and third attempt (Hitler).
Notes about the first misconception
(1) In Illuminati's Wikipedia, where any truth about any major misconception will be immediately deleted, this is how this lie is propagated:
Internal rupture and panic over succession preceded its downfall, which was effected by The Secular Edict made by the Bavarian government in 1785.
Reminder: the Illuminati FULL STORY was exposed first from October 1998 to March 24, 1999, by Matt Marriott
(2) Example of how the Illuminati will reveal facts - in this case illustrating the fact that "Illuminati directed the French Revolution script" - while simultaneously selling a core lie - in this case what the goal of the terror agenda was.
Revealing data about ensuring control of the script for the French Revolution 1789
France was to be the first ...
The Illuminati agents took over the leadership positions of the Lodges of Freemasonry and pushed forward Illuminati plans--thus a secret society was within another secret society.
The famous occultist Cagliostro, revealed that "By March 1789, the 266 Masonic lodges controlled by the Grand Orient were all `Illuminized' without knowing it, for the Freemasons in general, were not told the name of the sect that brought them these mysteries. In the following month the Revolution broke out." And during the Revolution, the number of Masonic lodges rose to 630 in Paris alone!
The Illuminati established the Club Breton in France, which latter became the Jacobin Club which was the center of action for the Illuminati and Freemasonry. During the Revolution, the number of these clubs rose to 2400 nationwide.
Reminding about data related to the terror agenda
The guillotine was the preferred method of execution, and anywhere from 500,000 to over 1,000,000 people perished--mostly made up of those against the revolution.
Illuminati matrix: unchallenged from the start, 1789
It was established 600 years after the illuminati stepped on stage as "crusaders".
Not even those who played a KEY role opposing and even defeating the illuminati in major battles were able to recognize AND expose KEY pieces of its simulated reality, let alone in its totality.
The list of those who could have shaken the illuminati matrix includes: ...
Forums : christianforums.com